- Program Assistant Aide
- Activity Coordinator Aide
- Social Worker Aide
Time Commitment Required
- 2-5 days per week. 4-5 hours per day.
Purpose of Volunteer Job
- To assist core staff in arranging for and effectively coordinating daily health care needs.
- Establish a friendly relationship with adults and seniors with multiple disabilities
- Provide support during community activities
- Bilingual a plus.
- Experience in working with varying medical conditions such as psychiatric, mental disorders, physical impairments, and frail elderly populations a plus but not required.
- Good communication, people, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with staff, participants and other volunteers
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions, policies and procedures
- Transportation (by personal car or bus) is necessary.
- Desire to assist with the overall development and improvement in the quality of life of the participants.
Length of Commitment
- On-going support is tailored to each volunteer’s needs
Among Friends ADHC provides a supportive, caring team environment that offers the following benefits:
- Flexible work schedule
- CPR and First Aid Training
- Fun Environment
- Rewarding Experience
Mail, report in person or fax your resume along with the application. Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Among Friends ADHC
Attn: Human Resources
851 South A Street
Oxnard, CA 93030
Tel: (805) 385-7244
Fax: (805) 385-7246